Wild Places rounds up a selection of lessons and tutorials from top-notch contributors in OFFBEAT’s private online community and provides a stunning collection of images produced by our participants from photography workshops in the Yukon, Banff, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
This e-Book is available for free for OFFBEAT members and non-members alike. Simply download the e-Book using the buttons below and enjoy unlimited access so that you can read it on your own time.
- Movement as a compositional element
- Learning to embrace “you” in your marketing
- The art of using negative space
- The surprise that comes with lowering expectations
- The power of previsualizing images
Authors include a diverse group of multi-genre photographers: Dave Brosha, Paul Zizka, Stephen DesRoches, Colleen Gara, Camila Gargantini, Maggie Hood, Curtis Jones, Stan Novotny and Wayne Simpson. Compiled and designed by Stephen DesRoches.
- Cost: Free
- PDF Format
- 122 pages
- File Size: 23.7 MB
Click any image to enlarge.