Can’t attend a webinar? If you register you’ll be sent a replay broadcast of the AMA the day after it finishes. You can play, pause, rewind and watch as many time as you like.
LIGHTROOM ORGANIZATION WITH DAVE BROSHA
Coming soon to Teachable!
Join Dave Brosha for a 2-hour course/webinar on the art of establishing a great organizational system and a solid workflow in Adobe Lightroom.
In this course you will learn:
– From import to end…how to stay consistent with your Lightroom workflow for optimum organization
– Metadata presets
– The power of keywording (without it being a complete chore)
– Mastering quick but effective culling
– Setting up a strong rating system that works for you
– Effective folder organization
– The power of collection and smart collections
– Quick searching tips in your photo database
– Back-up strategies, both on and offline
– Tips and tricks for those who love travel
– Merging and handling multiple Lightroom catalogues
…so much more
ASK ME ANYTHING WITH WAYNE SIMPSON
Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 6pm-7pm MDT
OFFBEAT contributor Wayne Simpson has dedicated his craft to creating portraits of inspirational individuals and sharing their stories of resilience. He’ll be online to chat about the process of taking these images and putting them together for his upcoming book to be published by Rocky Mountain Books.
ASK ME ANYTHING WITH KAHLI HINDMARSH
Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 6pm-7pm MDT
OFFBEAT contributor Kahli Hindmarsh has created a body of beautifully composed landscape images that capture a sense of place, movement in the landscape, and our place in it. She has also grown a loyal following that is drawn to the vibrancy of her work, which has taken her to many corners of the globe the past few years. Tune in her “Ask Me Anything” to learn more about her vision and process!